11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
Ok, this is going to be a tough one, so stay with me…
1. Laziness: get off my ass and do what I said I would do. Go to the gym when I put it in my calendar, go to yoga, shovel the walk…
2. Fast food: just stop bending to the temptation of it, and make sure there is always quick and nutritious food in my house for the times I crave fast food.
3. Negativity: try to be positive about life at all times, and eliminate the people in my life who are negative more often than not.
(Sweet Jebus I sound like a self-help book)
4. Unnecessary stuff: donate the things that are just sitting in a corner not being used, and get rid of the clutter.
6. Lack of me time: take some time every month to get my nails done or get a massage. I worry to much about other people’s happiness.
7. Toxic people: if you don’t contribute something good to my life, you don’t need to be in my life. This is probably going to be harder than anything…
8. Dry skin: also probably impossible. I do live in Calgary after all.
9. Bad breath: not just for me, but for everyone! Carry a pack of gum with me at all times, and don’t be afraid to share.
(No one said how deep and inspirational my goals had to be…)
10. Trying to be perfect: no one is, so why try?
11. Lists of things I should give up in the next year: they are too hard to write.